Saturday, March 9, 2013

why o Indiana?

   Dreary weather is on me and my mom's list of 'things I don't like'. I wish (along with my mother) we lived somewhere along the coast of a beach, any beach, and could swim in the middle of December and not be a human Ice pop.

   Indiana is a great state, but it has its flaws, like all. Indiana is commonly known as a breadbasket, which is inconvenient because I am allergic to wheat; so, therefore, I am scouring for bread that does not crumple as soon as you touch it, or in lose-lose situations completely dissolve into crumbs when you pop in into the crumb-filled toaster to get it form a rock-solid state to a normal bread state.  

   so when I have a hankering for a good ol' pb n' j, the peanut butter and jelly is mushed between two pieces of rocks.

   yick.

   you know it is really bad when kids from school even ask what I am eating.

   warning! warning! red flag labeled 'do not eat' in capital letters are going up. so if you ever go on a gluten-free diet, BEWARE. rock sandwiches await you.

   anyway, I know that most people love the beach and we all love to go there. I think it is a reflex or nerve because EVERYONE loves the beach. In December you might need a sweat shirt, but it is still better than bundling up just to take everything off again to go pee.

   although we all love where we live ( wink, wink ) we all love warm weather and in Indiana winters are likely to interrupt spring.

   rude!

   so I guess it is a matter of what your favorite season is. Indiana is warm all the time.

   yeah right.

   dream on summer lovers, dream on.

                                                                          ;)   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment