Tuesday, March 12, 2013

school, school

   some kids think school is the most awesome thing ever, but some kids do NOT like school. I think the number one reason kids do not like school is all the homework. some get loads of homework, while other kids get very few amounts of homework.

   my mom is always the referee in the house, so when all of the kids ( except Jude, the youngest boy in our family ) leave for school, I think that she drinks in the quiet of the house.

   because when we get to the house, this is the conversation that ensues:

"I'm hungry. what do we have to eat?"
"mom, guess what? I clipped up to red!"
"so did I! i get a treat too, right?"
" you both clipped up to red?"
" mom! Ellery took my mater truck!"
" Ellery, give Jude his mater back."  

   the conversations vary. all everyone knows is that when everyone gets home from school or work, out go the chips and bars and banana bread.

   battles also start. fighting and homework and playing and on and on...

   I wonder how mother manages it all. screaming and yelling and all that good stuff. I am convinced that mom needs a vacation and an animal trainer for all of the kids. ( then again, I AM a kid. gulp.)

                                                                        ;)

  

4 comments:

  1. I don't need an animal trainer...I'll just put you in your cage! Hee, hee -mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete